REMINDER – The SRCA Annual Assessment was due January 1st.
We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Scottsdale Ranch Annual Assessment amount will remain at $340.00.
What you need to know:
- Invoices were be mailed to all property owners in early December.
- Make sure our office has your correct mailing/contact address on file – this is not automatically changed when submitting a change of address to the post office, Scottsdale Ranch must be notified as well.
- All payments are due January 1, 2017, whether or not the invoice is received.
- You can mail your payment check to the lock box address located at the bottom of the invoice that will be sent out in December (please make sure to write your account number on the check) or you can visit our bank’s website at https://cabpayments.mutualofomahabank.com/ where you can pay using an eCheck (no charge) or credit card (nominal fee). You must have your invoice available if you choose to use this method to ensure that your payment is credited to the correct property.
- Automatic withdrawal (ACH) is also available. ACH forms are available on website at scottsdaleranch.org , and in our office; either require a voided check. If you have previously enrolled for ACH, your invoice will indicate so.
- Please keep in mind, the $340 annual assessment is only for SRCA (the master association). If you live in a sub-association with management, you may also have a secondary assessment due to them.
For further questions, please contact the SRCA bookkeeper, Ricki Stamos by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 480-860-2022.
*Please note the credit card charge amount listed in the annual assessment letter mailed with your invoice is incorrect.
The current credit card fee amount charged by the bank is $15.